Tonight marks the end of the September slide as we like to call it.
Back to School Chaos, Halloween Candy Fest, November food coma, then right into Debauchery December.
Tomorrow most people will feel like crap and say this is the year they change this feeling.
They don’t realize it doesn’t have to be an either/or.
The pendulum always swings.
I’ve got a slightly different view of detox.
I’m not looking to hit nervana anymore (though I have fasting).
I’m looking to integrate with family and friends (as opposed to when I first did this and isolated EvERYONE, including myself).
To still live in this world and not eat like a saint.
Instead, learn how to keep your detox pathways OPEN, so that you are continuously teaching your body to unblock the pathways that lead to dis-ease.
It’s much easier to do this when you are not under fear and pressure of a diagnosis.
Here’s my Top 10 Healthy Detox Strategy
- Take a Multi-Vitamin, Mineral and EFA/DHA as an insurance policy. I like these
- Drink Warm Lemon Water First Thing in the Morning (drops bile from liver)
- Intermittant Fast for at least 18 hours per day (eat in a 6 hour window).
- Once a month do a 3 day Fast (clean the blood, unburden the organs)
- Drink Celtic Electrolyte Salt Water Daily (flushes kidneys, bowels, and changes the ion in the body, helps create chloride for HCL production)
- Eat Plants. When you cannot, then take a plant-based food supplement in smoothie, like this one.
- Eat Good Fats (opens up Phase 2 in Liver) daily.
- Walk 30 minutes daily, minimum. Trampoline daily if possible.
- Only drink water with minerals! Otherwise you can stay dehydrated drinking a shit ton of water.
- Clean your colon at LEAST quarterly.