The phone is my crux, my lessons, my pain in the arse.
And it really shouldn’t for most small businesses. It’s a LIFELINE.
However, my practice runs a little different and this subject may annoy you, but I offer it so that we have a mutual agreement as to how my clinic runs.
- I don’t have a receptionist or any staff. So it’s just me.
- I spend an inordinate amount of time helping people throughout the day.
- I spend my mornings doing my own self-care.
- I often get home around 8-9 pm at night.
- And I want to rest and prepare for my day, decompress, and such.
As such, I don’t answer the phone, and rarely return calls.
- The first problem is that 80% of people I return calls to don’t answer the phone either.
- So we keep leaving each other messages
- I’m with clients and don’t answer the phone while in session
- If I do happen to have a break, I’m trying to eat, stretch or walk, and keeping my vibration high.
- I can read your energy blueprint from your voice, your words and intonation, but I can’t see your eyes, your body language, read your temperature. So questions you have don’t really do you service, I feel, because those other factors are just important and providing a simple answer to complex questions is difficult for me. This has bitten me in the butt before when a client fails to tell me something over the phone, but in person, I can read it and it will come out.
- people want to schedule appointments
- I have an online app for that. It requires you to look at your schedule, sign the waiver and enter your credit card number to hold your reservation.
- Scheduling over the phone is difficult for me since I don’t live in the number world. It’s like a number dyslexia. It’s a weakness. So I use technology to keep me in my genius and not in my weakness. So please, use the online appt schedule and don’t call me to schedule an appointment.
- This request alone may turn some people off, then this may not be the clinic for you. Please find a place that will cater to phone scheduling, as you will be much happier. 🙂
People have a bazillion questions.
- Then I end up on the phone for well over 20 minutes to an hour. I can’t do that several times a day.
- Some people call and want me to sell them something, or recommend that they should do. I don’t have enough information to do that and for me to go through an intake online take a lot of time. Your best bet is do your own research and determine if this is something that would be right for you.
- The contraindications for colon hygiene are available online.
- My phone number is on the internet.
- Do you know how many sales call I get daily? Taking a call from unknown numbers constantly have again taken an extraordinary amount of time to respond to, and find a polite break to insert the “not interested” before the click comes. I don’t like that, as I know it’s their job.
- When I’m with clients, I’m completely with and connected to their energy fields, emotional and ego fields. I often will lose myself in the real world sometimes. 🙂
Look, if you got this far, then bless you. I have put this information out there energetically, and it works for about 80% of people (when they realize I don’t return calls).
If you are wondering whether we are a good fit, then please read my 200+ reviews. Some are negative, but most are positive. The negatives will tell you where my boundaries of bullshit are, as I reply to them. However, I no longer even reply to reviews. You get the idea – some customers have a victim consciousness and it shows up in the review. I sometimes hold a mirror to that and it’s uncomfortable. It’s for their highest good, even if they don’t see it at that time in that way.
Thank you so much for your gracious understanding to all my perceived flaws in my healing practice . 🙂
Are you ready to schedule an appt? You can do so here.