Work with Me
My training includes:
- Helen Wood Hygienic Institute Certified Gravity Colon Hygienist (2004)
- I-ACT Certified Colon Therapist
- BioMedx Biological Terrain Analysis and Flow Auditing
- BioMedx Blood Microscopy
- Member, American Academy of Nutrition Consultants (CNC)
- Member, American Herbalist Guild
- Donna Gates Body Ecology training
- Marriage Ministry, Healthy Ministry & Compassionate Transition Minister
- Certified Detoxification & Regeneration Specialist I, with Dr. Robert Morse, ND
- Vibrational Massage Therapist, Word School of Holistic Massage
- Certified Iridologist (Dr. Pesek Holistic Iridologist)
- Certified Family Herbalist (Dr. Christopher School of Natural Healing)
- Bachelor’s in Holistic Nutrition (Clayton College of Natural Health)
- Certified Nutrition Consultant (American Academy of Nutritional Consultants)
- Certified in Dr. Jensen Tissue Cleansing Through Bowel Management
- Various Standard Process, Metagenics nutrition and purification programs.
- Tony Robbins Breakthrough – 25 years of NLP experience
- IImpact! (Landmark Program)
- A Course in Miracles
- Dr. David Hawkins Devotee
- Well-versed in Natalia Rose Detox for Women
- GAPS (Gut and Psychology Syndrome)
- Paleo, Celiac and Gluten-Free Awareness Protocols
- Lyme, Parasite emotional & physical symptoms awareness
- The Alchemy of Addiction, Choose Differently
- Aspbergers/ADD/ADHD Gut Brain Connection
- Pranic Healing, Level 1-2
- Aromatherapy certification
- AromaTouch w/essential oils
- Family Constellation Work (healing trauma through the lineages)
- Lyme & Auto-Immune Conditions. Familiar with Dr. Klinhardt’s work with Lyme disease protocols.
- Gene’s Key – Human Design Philosophy
- J. Krishnamurti on unconditioning the mind
While I have studied many psychological issues regarding the gut-brain connection, I am not a licensed therapist. I employ a variety of methods to help people understand mind-gut issues that prevent proper elimination, opening the physical, emotional and spiritual obstructions.
My journey began nearly 15 years ago when my son received a vaccination during a double-blind study program, which I naively agreed to, that made him quite ill. During that time, I watched my son’s health decline, over-dosed with antibiotics, weak, yeasted, at the doctors at least once a week, which lead to 4 surgeries and an adnoidectomy “just in case” it might be a problem. Frustrated and fed-up, I sought the help of Dr. Greene, who helped me formulate a plan to use nutrition to boost a very weak immune system. As an interesting side effect, I also learned alot about the medical industry and standing up for children’s health rights. I eventually went on to work with Dr. Greene as a Children’s Health Producer for his award-winning website back in 1999.
Fast forward 7 years, I am told during a routine mammogram that I had a “suspicious dark shadow” (i.e., breast cancer). Having already experienced a profound awakening since my son’s illness, I trust in the body’s ability to heal myself instead of using medical intervention. Through a detoxification plan that consisted of colon cleansing, dietary change, exercise and more plant-based diet, six months later, no more tumors/cancer.
I have had the opportunity to heal myself from adrenal fatigue, fibroid tumors and gallbladder disease, all with the use of colon therapy, dietary practices, along with spiritual pursuits. This has created a passion for knowledge, which lead me to Hygiene Movement of the early 1800′s. Philosophers, doctors and other intellectuals had discovered all these things I too have discovered and shared them with their friends, family and community to eliminate human suffering. Then in the 1920′s the AMA made healing without a medical license a crime, which is now our current state of “health care” which is really “disease care.” When I committed to creating the Hygiene Institute, it was in hopes of reviving the Hygiene Movement to the Healing Arts movement of today.
I often hold training seminars to teach people how to eliminate symptoms, how to self-care, how to listen to the body to give it what it needs. It’s not always an easy path, but a worthy path to follow while spinning on this rock in space. It is my hope that you will walk away educated and slightly enlightened about your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual body and that you will make health your hobby so you can avoid the “disease” care industry.
As I like to say…I’ll meet you on the table.